Friday, September 30, 2011

Alhamdulillah, ya Rabb

if it were not for you, I need not try
if I only live for myself
prefer to live in a quiet place, no need to undergo a day full of sweat
dispute need not undergo
not have to care about other people
everybody's got their own accord

But you want the best for me
You want to thrust force in me
a personal best
become the person you love

when you enlighten me
I find myself
has been greatly you love
and increases the more days

which favors of your God will you deny?


--me, with the help of Google translate--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fabiayyi aalaa irabbikumaa tukadzdibaan..

your writing is very meaningful though i feel that's the google translate result is little bit weird, hehe..
but, i still got the meaning anyway.. and I love it.
We have many 'jobs' as Allah's slave ;)

Unknown said...

thank you dear,,
waiting for your next response.
^^ yoroshiku