Friday, February 13, 2009

yummy me!!!

It is me who had been writing in this blog.

My lovely blog

Here i am


The most kawaii musume in this world....hahahahaaa

(...dont act like that)..,,

My name is Siti Fatimah. Exactly it is The meaningfull name for me....,,,

Although i have another name such as “Astrea Kamitha” which i brought since i was junior high student, sadahara mito is the name who i wear when i join comic-manga-anime community, asianblast. Arigatou gozaimasu, Eikaru-kun!!!!!

Now, my friend called me hime ,,, very meaningfull nickname if you have known...khikhikhi

6th months ago, i graduate from my lovely school,, SMAnegeri 1 Cirebon.

“Wakbadjra Elmuning Ciswa” is our catchword, our motto

Maybe It’s mean that “knowledge is the shield of the student”

Such a pretty good motto.


Now, i become the student at university....,,

education university of Indonesia,,JengJENGjenG!!!!!!!

Umm,, untill now i still love japanase rock band named L’Arc~en~ciel,,,

Sugoii ne!!! Chuu..

Hitomi no jyuunin, means “The one in your eyes” is my favourite song from them..

It is because the music and the lyric so chic and earcatching...heumm mak nyos!!!

I hope they’ll have a concer t in Indonesia and making their fans in 7th heaven!!!!!

My fav manga-movie-anime is The prince of tennis!!!! From mangaka takeshi konomi.

Here is the actor, the regular team of Seishun Gakuen tennis club...


Really cute...




My brother, Agung en my mummy..






My beloved daddy,,




My 1st young sista,, emma, a nice girl!!





Jule,, is the youngest girl in my family


hehehe...,,in my hometown

No comments: